I. Basic provisions
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is AMAZINC! s.r.o., ID No.: 06707289, with registered office at Žežická 670/31, Krásné Březno, 400 07 Ústí nad Labem (hereinafter referred to as "the Controller").
2. The contact details of the administrator are
Address: Žežická 670/31, Krásné Březno, 400 07 Ústí nad Labem
Phone: +33 783 993 088
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
2. The controller processes your identification, contact and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Lawful reason and purpose for processing personal data
1. The lawful reason for processing personal data is the performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6(1)(a)(i) of the Agreement. b) GDPR,
• the controller's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
• Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller,
• sending commercial communications and doing other marketing activities.
3. The controller makes automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. The controller stores personal data
• for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• for a period of time before consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 15 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
• involved in the delivery of goods/services/making payments under the contract,
• providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
• providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a
third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
• the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 GDPR,
• the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
• the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
• the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
• the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
• the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these Terms and Conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to
personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Personal data security conditions
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
3. The Controller declares that only persons authorised by it have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These terms and conditions will take effect on 25 May 2018.